Request World Space Agency Needs Your Help!

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
I can help with things, but be warned i havn't done orbiter in a while along with this forum so i may need time just getting right with orbiter before i can do flights and such. I have alot of experience with former VSAs which names i cannot remember anymore :facepalm:.
Ryan.

Can you model or texture?

jstowe96

Orbiter add-on creator noob
Reaction score
Well Im okay still learning on using the programs I got for it, but otherwise I can pretty much model anything.

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
Can you do a sort of demo model and post a screenshot of it?

jstowe96

Orbiter add-on creator noob
Reaction score
Yes I can gimme atleast 20-30 mins or so? Im actually working on a model of a sort of retrieval shuttle built for going to a shuttle and then kinda like umm I can't explain it to well but it's suppose to tug the other ship but not Tug instead the ship retracts and it sort of Uhhhh This is hard Let me show you an example.

Here look at this link it will kind of show you my plans. http://www.military.cz/usa/navy/uss/uss_cole/uss_cole_en.htm

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
Ok, i will have a look at it tommorow :).

diogom

Reaction score
We are still in need of modelers, since jstowe96 hasn't said anything yet. So, if you can model, apply if you want. :thumbup:

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
As in keeping launches and astronauts organized and putting out dates and such. Also, i will be able to make mission patches and a logo if you want.

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
As in keeping launches and astronauts organized and putting out dates and such. Also, i will be able to make mission patches and a logo if you want.

Ive Added you to our group. Continue discussion there! :)