News WWII Bomber crashes in Illinois

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I had an Intellivision, but I didn't have that game. I would have liked it though, definitely. My favorite game was Sub Hunt, which I think led to my fondness for Silent Service on the NES. Also liked Star Strike, and I think another one was called Space Battle. Good times, lots of great childhood gaming memories.

ky

Director of Manned Spaceflight
Reaction score
Another great game with the B-17 is Fighter Ace.
attachment.php

Last edited:

Turbinator

Reaction score
There was a game that came out not to long ago that allowed you to man all the gun positions of the flying fortress, as well as piloting the craft. I don't remember the name, if someone else does, that would be awesome. I really want to play it, as I never did get a chance.

ky

Director of Manned Spaceflight
Reaction score
That sounds like Fighter Ace because the guns are AI controlled and you can still fly it at the same time,but the last edition was 2008.

C3PO

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
There was a game that came out not to long ago that allowed you to man all the gun positions of the flying fortress, as well as piloting the craft. I don't remember the name, if someone else does, that would be awesome. I really want to play it, as I never did get a chance.

I had this for Amiga, and I loved it! Later I got the Dos version, but I never got it running as smoothly as it did on the Amiga.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-17_Flying_Fortress_(video_game)

Dambuster

Reaction score

Probably not the one you mean, but Aces High lets you do that.

Keatah

Reaction score
At $430 a ride that is a little steep. Way to steep.

Perhaps, perhaps not, a while in the mid 2005's timeframe I gotta chance to ride that craft. I was pretty neat. The old fart had done some favors for somebody at the airport or something like that and we got a reduced price ride.