Humor Random Comments Thread

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
PoGGLPS.jpg

In light of the news that Microsoft is dropping the Kinect from the standard bundle...

Matias Saibene

Developing and CMakin'
Reaction score
Website
de-todo-un-poco-computacion-e-ideas.blogspot.com.ar
Kind of scary that some airmen today aren't nearly as cautious... :shifty:
Vuelo Rasante del IA 63 Pampa - YouTube

First of all I think the video is original.

In the war of the Malvinas/Falkland Islands (no controversial please), the argentine aircrafts (almost completely stripped of technologies), made flights close to the ground to avoid detection by enemy radar.
In fact they were so devoid of technology, that metallic paper rolls were used to evade some devices that could detect them.

My dad lived the period of compulsory military service (another of the greatest stupidities:facepalm:) and learned (among other things worse) of many maneuvers that argentine pilots were trying to survive in these planes, that flying through a miracle.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I've been called a dip maaaany times, but I've never been called a Magnetic Dip.... John King
:facepalm:

Athena

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen
Reaction score
Good god, the girls in my town are going crazy after they found out that One Direction is going to perform a concert next year...:blink:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Now I know what it's like to be a non-Beatles fan in the 60s

MattBaker

Reaction score
It's scary how many times mojoey winked at me.

Not mojoey but [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoff_Ramsey"]Geoff Ramsey[/ame] according to google image search. And since his previous picture was a Mona Nerdcubed it's quite a safe bet it's never mojoey himself.