Humor Random Comments Thread

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
I had 4 people ask me for help in Physics class today.
Feels good for my self esteem man.

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Someone has managed to disable all computers in a room at school :facepalm:. The strange thing is that all have exactly the same problem...
They just reboot when windows is loaded.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I burned a copy of the Quran.
1284199984066.jpg

(400th post)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

statickid

CatDog from Deimos
Donator
Reaction score
now that is funny. It took me about 10 minutes to get this, and I make TONS of bad jokes all the time. LOL

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
Let this random post dwell a little on german politics.

First and foremost:

Which of course leads to:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CKbNE5ql0A"]YouTube - X3: Buugle - was Google kann können wir schon lange![/ame]

It seems to be rather interesting coincidence that I got my copy of the old 1984 movie this week...

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I don't get it...
What's so funny?

There was a Florida pastor a few weeks back who stirred up a whole heap of controversy when he planned to hold a Qu'ran burning. He changed his mind and did not hold the event.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100907/ap_on_re_us/quran_burning

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/quran_burning

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

I have a concept of a spaceplane I've been thinking about. Its visual design would be loosely based on the Raytheon/Beechcraft Starship, but would be slightly larger. I'm thinking it would be a SSTO near-future craft, in the same performance class as the XR2. Not designed for long-duration stays, mainly trips to the ISS and back, but could possibly be refitted for longer trips, to the moon for instance. 3-5 passengers only, kind of a "corporate jet" of spaceflight, much like the Starship was targeted at corporate customers.

Not sure if I will ever turn it into an addon, just really like the design of the Starship.

jedimaster1214

CDR-LMP-CMP
Reaction score
OH!! Ok, i get it. LOL.

Here's my random thought:
I wonder what Tom Hanks would think of Orbiter...:hmm:

Wikipedia said:
A supporter of NASA's manned space program, Hanks said that he originally wanted to be an astronaut but "didn't have the math." Hanks is a member of the National Space Society, serving on the Board of Governors of the nonprofit educational space advocacy organization founded by Dr. Wernher Von Braun and was the producer of the HBO miniseries From the Earth to the Moon about the Apollo program to send astronauts to the moon. In addition, Hanks co-wrote and co-produced Magnificent Desolation: Walking on the Moon 3D, an IMAX film about the moon landings. Hanks also provided the voice over for the first new planetarium show following the opening of the new Rose Center for Earth & Space in the Hayden Planetarium at the American Museum of Natural History in New York.

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Large and small cars could be widely different in size:
oka-w-CAT-797-1.jpg

Makes a nice lifeboat:
oka-w-CAT-797-mov.gif

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Several clear nights, and a comet approaching. And I just had to get ill!!! (And god said: let there be pain)

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Huh. It's funny how little one can think of doing when there are only 3 free hours in a day.

I guess I'll just sit around refreshing O-F's homepage until I go back to work for 21 more hours. :dry:

Is that even legal?!

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I finally understand that message in 2010!
My UMMUs are doing strange things on Europa, they just don't move into the right direction. :lol:

I better get away from Jupiter...