Humor Random Comments Thread

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I would ask what that is...but I have a strong feeling it's before my time.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boss_key"]Boss key - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

It might very well be before your time. :lol: This was back in the time when creativity was king. . . . and sorely missed. :(

C3PO

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Boss key - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It might very well be before your time. :lol: This was back in the time when creativity was king. . . . and sorely missed. :(

I remember [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Tank_Platoon"]M1 Tank Platoon[/ame] for Amiga had a boss key that paused the game and displayed a dummy spreadsheet. :)

The current ALShow player still uses Esc to pause and minimize.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I would ask what that is...but I have a strong feeling it's before my time.
Poor mojoey...

Attachments

• NeverPlayedZelda.jpg
    NeverPlayedZelda.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 22

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I've never played The Legend of Zelda. Doesn't matter to me. I don't care if it is a classic action/adventure game.

But I watch The Legend of Korra.

Last edited:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
I've never played The Legend of Zelda. Doesn't matter to me. I don't care if it is a classic action/adventure game.

But I watch The Legend of Korra.

Congratulations.

Moving on.

THE DELTAGLIDER IS OP! :p

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Sorry, had to post that. It was to ironic. A friend of mine posted that on FB about an hour earlier.

werdna

Astroarchitect
Reaction score
Beriev really needs to build the BE-2500. This is up there on my "things I want to see happen before I die" list- which also includes seeing this Goliath of an aircraft help launch something into space. Additionally, it would showcase the practicality of large aircraft (so what if they require lots of fuel and maintenance... what doesn't?). Way too many people develop PALA* syndrome- it's not something easy to cure.

I hope it doesn't end up like the AN-225. So much for building a second one...

Of course, It's all about creating designs which are structurally stable and light weight- it really gets harder as the planes get bigger.

*Pessimistic about large aircraft

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
aZDpZ.jpg

Just not on me.

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Now that is brilliant. A bit like the good old "leave the showers running, clothes hanging and hide, so the last one to come thinks he missed rapture"-joke in christian youth camps... :lol:

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Spent most of last night in the hospital. No sign yet, but our newest orbinaut will be with us in the next few days - a lovely father's day gift for Sunday if she appears then! :D

indonesianorbinaut

Reaction score
Spent most of last night in the hospital. No sign yet, but our newest orbinaut will be with us in the next few days - a lovely father's day gift for Sunday if she appears then! :D

Congratulations! Xyon :D
and brace yourself, folks. next generation orbinaut is coming :lol:

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score

Having just been through the whole thing myself, I wish you and your wife best of luck!

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score

Congratulations! May The Almighty Probe grants your wife uncomplicated delivery and speedy recovery :D :hailprobe:

Well then, the first of the second generation Orbinauts will be here in a few days :cheers:

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Well then, the first of the second generation Orbinauts will be here in a few days :cheers:

That'd be true if this were my first child, but she will be my third. :)

Congratulations! May The Almighty Probe grants your wife uncomplicated delivery and speedy recovery :D

jedida said:
Having just been through the whole thing myself, I wish you and your wife best of luck!

My thanks for the sentiment. Though Sibz and I are only engaged (it's basically the same thing just without the paperwork at the moment) I know we'll all be happier once the baby is out and in our arms.

Oh, and before you ask, both elder children are already being exposed to frequent doses of Orbiter. It stimulates the brain-worms.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Glad to see the orbiter regimens have been in place. Good luck! I vote for the middle name Soyuz :uhh: :p