Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
This was posted by my Atari 2600. :p

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The Invisible Mispronunciation Society (IMS) is a secret global grammatical conspiracy

Ah great, does that mean I have to rename the interplanetary modular spacecraft project again, or can I rely on a secret conspiracy to not sue my ass of?

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Dunno about you, but I have two fine legs that can get me around on their own. And donkeys aren't exactly the most comfortable things to sit on, either... :p

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
DastotKoleribIsFighting.png

A massive goblin ambush came and slaughtered my entire population of dwarves today, except for the expedition leader, who for some reason was taking a nap in the graveyard at the time and was overlooked. He is the sole survivor of Astkosak, and has been parrying crossbow bolts with his copper pickaxe for about a week now. Armok take his glorious soul...if he ever dies. :hail:

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You know, even though it is not true, I think Pluto deserves the respect of being called a planet.

I also think that we should pay more attention to the inner planets rather than the outer planets. We, as the human race, can gain from the materials found on the inner planets. The outer planets serve little purpose, in mine eyes. Gas....

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
You know, even though it is not true, I think Pluto deserves the respect of being called a planet.

I also think that we should pay more attention to the inner planets rather than the outer planets. We, as the human race, can gain from the materials found on the inner planets. The outer planets serve little purpose, in mine eyes. Gas....

Except for their moons being the greatest chance of finding life in our Solar System.

RisingFury

OBSP developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score

What, or else we'll hurt its little feelings?

Pluto is nothing special among the objects in the Kuiper belt. We're not even sure it's the biggest. If Pluto is a planet, than there are a bunch more other objects that would fit the description.

Pluto is just another piece of space trash orbiting out there, left over from the formation of the solar system.

I think you need your eyes examined...

We're not exploring any planet to mine it and we won't be mining them any time soon. We're sending probes out to do science, not to bring back large quantities of precious metals.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
DastotKoleribIsFighting.png

A massive goblin ambush came and slaughtered my entire population of dwarves today, except for the expedition leader, who for some reason was taking a nap in the graveyard at the time and was overlooked. He is the sole survivor of Astkosak, and has been parrying crossbow bolts with his copper pickaxe for about a week now. Armok take his glorious soul...if he ever dies. :hail:

What game is this?

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
What game is this?
As RC said, it's Dwarf Fortress, a game in which basically you run a suicidally greedy civilisation driven by alcohol and the misguided brilliance to achieve both amazing works of architecture and craftsmanship, and at the same time hilarious failure to defend itself against the deadly threats of goblins and bloodthirsty kiwis. In other words, you can smash your foes and horde untold wealth, but eventually something will destroy you (attrition, starvation, booze shortage, ancient giant skinless quetzal with attitude, volcanic eruption up your mineshaft, butterfly jammed in door at critical moment, etc.)

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
As RC said, it's Dwarf Fortress, a game in which basically you run a suicidally greedy civilisation driven by alcohol and the misguided brilliance to achieve both amazing works of architecture and craftsmanship, and at the same time hilarious failure to defend itself against the deadly threats of goblins and bloodthirsty kiwis. In other words, you can smash your foes and horde untold wealth, but eventually something will destroy you (attrition, starvation, booze shortage, ancient giant skinless quetzal with attitude, volcanic eruption up your mineshaft, butterfly jammed in door at critical moment, etc.)

So...it's the Kebler elves meets Cheers, with a guest appearance by your friendly neighborhood LSD dealer?