Humor Random Comments Thread

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
SolarLiner said:
I'm the beginnig of the end, and the end of time and space. I'm essential to creation and without me, e=mc² can't exist. Who am I ?

alf.jpeg

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I'm the beginnig of the end, and the end of time and space. I'm essential to creation and without me, e=mc² can't exist. Who am I ?

The Emperor of the Dalek?

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
My other guess was going to be the Imperious Leader from Battlestar Galactica. Only, you never really actually see him -- just that wannabe, Baltar. . .

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
My other guess was going to be the Imperious Leader from Battlestar Galactica. Only, you never really actually see him -- just that wannabe, Baltar. . .

Nope. A clue: This is not a person at all.
The beginning of the end, end of time and space... Essential to creation, e=mc² can't be without it...

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Hmm. Now that I'm actually taking this one seriously, I find I'm suddenly feeling like these guys:

6fqmcCVci3cSBCgJw8NGXE4ST8G.jpg

paddy2

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I think its the "="

e = mc*c

Big bang equals the start of time
the end of expansion equals the end time..... its that equals thing keeps poping up everywhere!!!!!!

palebluevoice

Loud, fat weirdo
Donator
Reaction score
I was homeschooled since the 4th grade, because of problems with teachers, students and...just family, at the time. The only social interaction I had since "high school" was people at church, twice a week. I spent all of my other time in my room, hiding from the world, and hiding from my certain family members I was living with. That was still better than my kid and young teen years, where I would stockpile food and pee in a bottle because I was scared to leave my room.

I was a quiet child, so I don't think my parents had any more than a fractional understanding of what was going on, and my history. If I slacked in my schoolwork, my mother, completely ignorant of what she was doing to me, would threaten to send me back to "real school".

That's all in the past. I started going to community college in late august. I'm making good grades; 3 As and a B, that I'm confident I can pull up to an A by the end of the semester. I've made several intelligent friends, and I have good relationships with my teachers.

Nobody knows that my every waking thought is one of terror and torture. My mind is a whirlpool of bad memories, adapting themselves to my current environment and always taunting me. My only respite is sleep. The highlight of my day is when I lay my head down for seven or eight hours of relief.

I would cry all the time if I wasn't taught not to. I feel solidarity with the pavement. Unable to make a sound, a single squeak of protest. I just do what I'm expected to. I saw the school counselor a few weeks after my semester, when I thought I knew what a breaking point was. She told me it would get better as time went on, but its only gotten worse. I don't have any hope. I feel like my life is a chessboard and I only have my king left, facing a full complement of opposition. I feel like an XR5 on a re-entry course, with no main or APU fuel. I don't feel like I can take much more, and I don't know why I should.

Have you ever heard of an adult with imaginary friends? You have now. God I loved orbiter. I was very careful selecting my crews for missions. Everyone had a name, and I talked to them all. I made up procedures. "check the AC coupler, Josh! I think its leaking!". I really felt like someone. I felt like an astronaut.

I guess I need to see someone again...Monday. The counselor is so nice but she has no idea what's wrong with me...I don't know what's wrong with me.

Anyways, thanks for being people I feel like I can talk to. I'm probably just a little stressed. I'll talk to someone Monday, maybe even get some medicine of some kind.

I'm talking to someone now, on a different chat, who's had a similar experience. Maybe I'll get something from them.

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
I've had very similar experiences recently. Do you have any short term goals that you can accomplish besides that A? I found that getting a part-time job is a big help because you really get a sense of fulfillment working for yourself and getting paid so you can use that money for something fun, like a trip. If you are in a position to go on a vacation by yourself, I would recommend that. The people you meet won't know about your past, so it's like a do-over in life. I hope this advice helps and I wish you absolutely nothing but the best :cheers:!

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Flying home Thanksgiving. (I rarely get to fly anywhere!)
ERJ-145 to IAH.
erj145_3.jpg

A320 back to OKC.
60803-004-D2109AFE.jpg

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score

The Emperor of the Dalek?

Nuclear power?

I think its the "="

e = mc*c

Big bang equals the start of time
the end of expansion equals the end time..... its that equals thing keeps poping up everywhere!!!!!!
Nope.

YOU WIN !!! Yep, that's letter E. end, time, space. Cration doesn't exist in english (as far as I know) and = mc² is not valid.

Good job PeriapsisPrograde !
What you win ? A beer in the Papy's bar. :lol:

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
On the list of Things Not To Say Whilst Talking Your Way Out Of A Speeding Ticket:

Astronaut: "I've gone as fast as seventeen thousand miles per hour, man. You think I don't know how to move?"