You know you're addicted to Orbiter when...

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
You know your NOT addicted when you wonder who the hell Zat's talking about. (Guilty)

You know you ARE addicted when you look up Tsiolkovsky in Wikipedia. (Guilty)

:rofl: Guilty also!

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
When you email your email provider and ask about any sheduled downtimes just to be sure not to miss announced emails from developers.

RangerPL

Addon Consumer
Reaction score
I actually did this a couple of minutes ago:

I was making bacon, so in the process of lighting the stove, I said:
10, 9, 8, 7, 6 ignition sequence start, 4, 3, 2, 1, IGNITION (lighting the stove)

When I had to turn the heat down a bit, I was like "Endavour, Houston, go for throttleback:rofl:"

Then, when I turned the heat back up, I said "Endavour, Houston, go for throttleup :) "

The last thing I said is "Coming up on MECO.... CUTOFF" when I turned the stove off.

The bacon was very good.

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
And what did you make for negative return? :rofl:
An abort to orbit would be when you can eat it but the stove was turned off to early.

RangerPL

Addon Consumer
Reaction score
Also, when I installed Orbiter on my school laptop and was sneaking in Apollo 11 during English ... :lol:.'

I also said "Endavour rolling heads up":, when I flipped the bacon. I forgot what I said for SRB jet or for neg return.

And to add another one... when you only have 17GB space left on your 250GB hard drive, and 30% of it is orbiter addons... Guilty of this one!

Biscuit

Donator
Reaction score
When you spend more time in the forums talking about Orbiter and reading up on the docs than actually running it.

... somehow that just don't seem right ...

:blink:

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
When you get a tablet computer just for ease of having VMC running.
Whenever you go to your C: drive for something else, you always click on the Orbiter folder.
When you wish cars had thrusters just so you could dock...er...park them easier.

RangerPL

Addon Consumer
Reaction score
And what did you make for negative return? :rofl:
An abort to orbit would be when you can eat it but the stove was turned off to early.
I have two more for ya... but they're pretty disguising.

A mission abort in orbit would be if the bacon wanted to "come back early, the way it came in".

An entry-interface is when it's time for the bacon to come out eventually.:rofl:

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Whenever you go to your C: drive for something else, you always click on the Orbiter folder.
And then you forget why you opened the drive in the first place, and just go to the Orbiter Forum for something to do. :p

joshua01793

Reaction score
when the clock say's 5.00 and then i think R with give me more time to play

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
When you spend hours programing it to work with FSX to get a detailed Earth with the solar system. Talk about having your cake and eating it to!

eveningsky339

Resident Orbiter Slave
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
When you shut the engines off and start a final approach from 30,000 feet with a glide slope of -20.

In FSX.

I should turn off FSPassengers when I plan on landing... :coffee:

Travis Reed

Unstable
Reaction score

Cobalt

Reaction score
When you catch yourself trying to press T to make a download go faster.

James.Denholm

Addon ponderer
Reaction score
It's a long one, but anyway:

When you are stuck in a traffic jam and you think to yourself, "Those vessels aren't moving because I didn't give them any thrust! Of course..."

When you search your car for a F3 key.

When you don't find the key, you remember that Orbiter dosen't have collision detection, and promptly drive into the car in front of you (after attempting, in vain, to find a set airspeed auto-pilot in your car so you can concentrate on steering with your brakes).

When you partake in the crash, and think to yourself, "Hey, I don't remember activating Meshland!"

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
It's a long one, but anyway:

When you are stuck in a traffic jam and you think to yourself, "Those vessels aren't moving because I didn't give them any thrust! Of course..."

When you search your car for a F3 key.

When you don't find the key, you remember that Orbiter dosen't have collision detection, and promptly drive into the car in front of you (after attempting, in vain, to find a set airspeed auto-pilot in your car so you can concentrate on steering with your brakes).

When you partake in the crash, and think to yourself, "Hey, I don't remember activating Meshland!"
Guilty
(j/k, I don't even own a car)