Humor Random Comments Thread

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The unexpectedly placed zucchini strikes again!

So this phrase has been in my head for a couple of days now for some reason, and now it pops up here. I google it and get no solid leads as to where this came from. A movie? A Monty Python sketch? Can you explain this please?

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
A friend of mine(sadly gone) was having a discussion with his wife about paying your spouse for domestic work.

Huh? Mine is paying me to go to work... :lol:

So this phrase has been in my head for a couple of days now for some reason, and now it pops up here. I google it and get no solid leads as to where this came from. A movie? A Monty Python sketch? Can you explain this please?

Google for "cat" and "zuchini"... ;) The exact phrase originated on OF.

Last edited:

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score

You've probably seen Fabri91's signature, which is as follows:
I shall be henceforth known as The Unexpectedly-placed Zucchini.

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You've probably seen Fabri91's signature, which is as follows:

That's what I'm refering to. I still remember the post where he adopted it, but don't know where that was. Probably somewhere in this thread...

Buck Rogers

Major Spacecadet
Reaction score
RpCohdc.gif

It appears to invoke anti-gravity properties?

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Couldn't help but laugh.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1510088151829.jpg
    FB_IMG_1510088151829.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 28

Fabri91

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.fabri91.eu

Huh? Mine is paying me to go to work... :lol:

May have been my fault (see signature - specifically the post immediately preceding the one linked there - here). :lol:

Linguofreak

Reaction score
The one interesting thing here is that the cat recoils from the Zucchini exactly as if the Zucchini *had* exploded.

Maybe the one in Germany *was* a bomb.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Unit 2 Stargate is down for servicing.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1510227705999.jpg
    FB_IMG_1510227705999.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 42

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Welcome to Urwumpes car reviews...well, sort of. After getting a Audi Q2 with lots of technical gadgets as replacement while my Polo is getting repaired, I can attest the following:

The Q2 looks great from inside and outside. It also drives nice. Having a sixth gear makes sense there. But it really lacks any kind of usability: The rear window is a small arrow slit. The C column is HUGE, and blocks view to the rear as welll. ACC is no fun with manual transmission, especially in curvy German villages. A navigation system in the car is nice to look at, but it has too many buttons you can accidentally touch when switching gear. And you are switching gear in this one like a trucker. Also, having the ACC controls on a second lever on the left side of the steering wheel DESPITE having also having a multi-function steering wheel with many buttons to navigate through the screens is not really helpful. And its trunk is smaller than the trunk of my Polo. Which means: Just enough for two boxes of beer. Not more.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Yea, I can see how that's a problem for a German :lol:

:rofl:

Actually the worse problem today is getting the stuff for the children into the car. I can't even fit a pram into it. But the next car will be optimized for the family demands for sure... when I bought my Polo, I wasn't even thinking about having any children within the next 4 years...

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
The unexpectedly placed zucchini strikes again!

Huzzah!!!!

The fact we remember such things after two years, yet I have trouble remembering to bring my lunch to work, disturbs me.

Wait, that was TWO years ago?!? Holy crap. I still remember laughing hysterically as I clicked Submit Reply on that one. Sometimes I'm way too easily amused....

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Most metal syslog entry ever:

Code:
Out of memory: Kill process 2350 (nginx) score 729 or sacrifice child

I like how it suggests that the system will magically have more memory if you sacrifice a child... :rofl: