Humor Random Comments Thread

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
...that I have nothing to say. But I felt the urge to let you know :/

Are you going somewhere with this?

While I'm here I might as well: HAIL :probe:

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I wonder how long will ISS last if a bored 5 yr old kid gets on board?

eveningsky339

Resident Orbiter Slave
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
The very presence of a bored five-year-old will create an alternate reality bubble, causing the ISS-- and a few cubic feet of the universe-- to cease to exist.

Dambuster

Reaction score
I HAVE BEEN SICK FOR TWO FREAKING WEEKS AND I'M ABOUT TO SHOOT SOMEBODY.

Seriously, first the doc said it was a virus... then a few days later said it was an upper respiratory infection and gave me antibiotics... and now that those aren't working, he's gone back to virus. All this on one negative strep test. Now that I'm starting to develop abscesses and an ulcer in my throat, perhaps he will change his mind again...

Try another doctor? (& get well soon, if you're not already :) )

Juanelm

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score

Seriously, first the doc said it was a virus... then a few days later said it was an upper respiratory infection and gave me antibiotics... and now that those aren't working, he's gone back to virus. All this on one negative strep test. Now that I'm starting to develop abscesses and an ulcer in my throat, perhaps he will change his mind again...

When was the strep test? If you have the test too early it can show negative, even if you have it... It happened to me.

insanity

Blastronaut
Donator
Reaction score

I had the same problem a few years back. I had my tonsils removed because of it, and having minor surgery that puts you on your ass for a week when you're a barely employed student blows.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
A friend of mind had this as her status. I had to share. Those of you who use Facebook and see all the privacy-related posts will understand...

Facebook Status said:
As of today, Facebook will automatically start plunging the Earth into the Sun. To change this option, go to Settings --> Planetary Settings --> Trajectory then UN-CLICK the box that says 'Apocalypse.' Copy and paste onto your status. Hurry!

eveningsky339

Resident Orbiter Slave
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I had the same problem a few years back. I had my tonsils removed because of it, and having minor surgery that puts you on your ass for a week when you're a barely employed student blows.
I ended up going to the ER (called the doc on call and she told me to...) about a week ago. The ER doc walked in, took a quick look at me, said he knew exactly what I had, and ran a mono test, which was positive. Should have gone there in the first place.

As being a barely employed student... yeah.

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
Puma made a great post here: http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=11699
It is complete, has a great description, includes a quicksave AND a video.
I believe, for this excellent post, Puma deserves to be thanked for it.
So let's make this the most thanked post on this board.

Thank you and Happy Orbiting

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
I've just made a very strange plane with Lego.
It's unusually small, about 2/3rd the size of an F-16 (scale of course)
It has the Body of an F-22, VTOL capabilities of an F-35, delta wings of a Concorde, and these weird smaller wings on the top.

Unstung

Reaction score
I've just made a very strange plane with Lego.
It's unusually small, about 2/3rd the size of an F-16 (scale of course)
It has the Body of an F-22, VTOL capabilities of an F-35, delta wings of a Concorde, and these weird smaller wings on the top.
Take a picture.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
As of today, I'm officially 16! :D
Drivers license in T- 7 days. ;)

Ah the USA. the place in the world where you are allowed to drive 250 hp SUVs before you know how it feels to be terribly drunk. :p

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Ah the USA. the place in the world where you are allowed to drive 250 hp SUVs before you know how it feels to be terribly drunk. :p
Isn't it great? ;) And I've hardly driven in the months since I got my permit. XD I guarentee you, I'm going to be the worst driver in town in a week. lol

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
How is that? You really think someone willing to get drunk will care about the too-young-no-drinking law?