Humor Random Comments Thread

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Never actually heard of castle... looks like some criminal mystery/detective series? Not really my cup of tea, probably not even with nathan fillion in it...

MattBaker

Reaction score
The days when you go to a public restroom and your brain is like: "Hey, could you blind a person by having the infrared tracker at the urinal pointed to his eye for a few minutes."

But I'm afraid looking up their strength will put me in some kind of anti-terrorism database.:uhh:

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score

Castle ! My favorite TV Show ! Along with the Mentalist, this is pretty much all the TV I'm watching ... "There's two types of psychopaths: murderers and writers. I'm from the ones that pays the most. Who I am? Castle, castle !" :lol:

---------- Post added at 21:53 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

But I'm afraid looking up their strength will put me in some kind of anti-terrorism database.:uhh:

I searched for M16 and SCAR-H (military machine guns) for reference photos to practise modelling. I'm definitely in their databases now, and I'm going to USA on next easter. So yeah ... :lol:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score

MattBaker

Reaction score
Now if you do further searching and Chrome wants to start translating Farsi or Pashto...you might want to burn your computer.

I doubt an Egyptian surgeon speaks Pashto.
Yes, the leader of a terrorist organization has higher education than Harry Truman. Deal with it.

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
995546_747291228631711_1246496871_n.jpg

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
wearing a hat similar to that in question in the Avatar...

It's actually an unofficial replica made by Gromidez - one of the ones that Fox put their Nazi foot down on when they started becoming popular at conventions and told them to stop making because it was 'unlicensed merchandise.'

MattBaker

Reaction score
Except it's der, not das, and in german indeed called "Dackel", not Dachshund.

And if you sit on it it dies. Just like you did with the joke.

Meanwhile I'm thinking about learning more Italian than "Un gelato di fragola per favore".
And no comment about my ice cream choice. It's the best, no discussion!

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Weird, somehow that line didn't seem like an integral part of the joke...

Well, the whole image is a pun of Volkswagen advertizements, right down to the font and colors used. Which have the slogan "Das Auto".

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Wouldn't that have been "Der Kraftwagen"?

Yes, thought "Das Automobil" or short "Das Auto" is more common in German language, than the technical term "Kraftwagen".

MattBaker

Reaction score
Wouldn't that have been "Der Kraftwagen"?

Motorwagen is the older term.

And while we're at transportation: Close to the now meteor-town Chelyabinsk they apparently invented the chariot. Because when you're in the steppe you look much cooler by not sitting on your horse.
While in the Caucasus Mountains you look a lot stupider when your chariot falls down a cliff.