Humor Random Comments Thread

C3PO

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
And for the record I wonder why no one demanded paddles like in the Formula One for gear changing. It seems much easier and safer than having only one hand on your steering wheel while shifting gears. Too complicated for a normal car?

Have you tried driving a paddle shift in traffic? It's horrible!!! And parking is even worse. Paddles are great for racing, but not for everyday transport.

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
I'll come pick you up in a moment...

c7PziQt.png

...WTF is this?????

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
"Damages to the airplane were not released, but the plane was able taxi off the runway under its own power."

I suspect that a new prop and engine is in order. At least the pilot has some venison for dinner.

Ehhhhh . . .

One has to be careful with deer meat involved in that kind of demise. When a deer is hunted correctly, it's a clean kill and one just needs to worry about tagging it and transporting it home. It's known that deer tend to release adrenaline just like us under other than hunting circumstances (like being struck by a road vehicle), which can turn the meat toxic.

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score
I did not say i wanted to eat it, just feed it to the inlaws.

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
New powertrain? oh, yes, most certainly. Meat? Do you know what kind of a mess that would make? I suspect that the only thing more messy would be if you hit it with a rocket launcher! :lol:

MattBaker

Reaction score
How to bicycle in Canada

Now I want to see a cyclocross pro comparing this bike, one of his cyclocross race bikes, a road racing bike and a "normal" bike on a street covered with five inches of snow, one inch of snow, ice and nothing.
Although road racing bike on ice sounds like a really, really bad idea for your hip and collarbone.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
picture.php

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Actually, isn't that technically a unicycle? Or maybe it's a quad.

Nah, it's a....... :cool: Uni-la-cleat

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
NORAD's Santa Tracker said:
How can Santa travel the world within 24 hours?

NORAD intelligence reports indicate that Santa does not experience time the way we do. His trip seems to take 24 hours to us, but to Santa it might last days, weeks or even months. Santa would not want to rush the important job of delivering presents to children and spreading joy to everyone, so the only logical conclusion is that Santa somehow functions within his own time-space continuum.

That settles it, Santa is a time lord.

d2k

only a simulant
Reaction score
In a distant future, in the year 2525 our Santa turned into the most feared individual known as "Robot Santa" – people wont even mention his name. Futurama is great!

futurama%2Bsanta.jpg

He even has a song:

Psssst, oh I think I hear him coming after me uhhhh :uhh:

Merry X-Mas Orbinauts!